Screw Compressor Test Stands
The Trane Company | 2000 Engineering Excellence Honor Award
Emprise recently commissioned two rotary screw compressor test stands for production testing at the Trane Company's Water Chiller Systems Business Unit in Pueblo, Colorado. The unique turnkey facilities use nitrogen as the working fluid instead of refrigerant.
Both test stands feature wide operating ranges to accommodate a variety of compressor models. One stand has two test stations for faster throughput.
- Tests a wide variety of compressors
- Five test voltages
- Working fluid cooling, lube oil conditioning
- Closed loop system
- Completely automatic with manual and semi-automatic options
- Water cooled
- Storage bag for working fluid
- Enclosure for noise reduction
- Complete safety interlock